Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's armenian cucumber feta salad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad. Cool Salad: Armenian Cucumber With Heirloom Tomatoes, Spring Onions and Dill. One of my favorite summer salads is cucumber with tomatoes because it's light, easy to make, and cooling when the weather gets hot.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's armenian cucumber feta salad using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad:
- Take ● For The Salad [most all ingredients fine chopped]
- Take Armenian Cucumber [peeled - de-seeded]
- Make ready LG Garden Cucumbers [peeled - de-seeded]
- Take Colorful Cherry Tomatoes [left whole]
- Get Artichoke Hearts [drained - chopped]
- Prepare LG Black Olives [drained - halved]
- Get Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Prepare Shredded Parmasean Cheese
- Make ready Zesty Italian Dressing [shaken - you may not need all]
- Prepare Each: LG Bell Peppers [green - red - yellow - orange]
- Make ready LG Ribs Celery [chopped with leaves]
- Take White Onions [chopped]
- Make ready Red Onions [chopped]
- Get LG Bunch Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Make ready Italian Seasoning
- Prepare Fine Minced Garlic
- Take Radishes [sliced]
- Take Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare Sea Salt
Add the lemon juice and zest and whisk in the olive oil. Drain off and discard any water. The cucumbers are crisp, crunchy, and refreshing. The dill, red onion, and creamy feta cheese make this salad pop with flavor and color.
Instructions to make Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad:
- Rinse vegetables and chop.
- Mix everything together and refrigerate for 2 hours minimum. Stir intermittently. Enjoy!
This cucumber feta salad is the perfect side dish for any summer meal. Go grab a cucumber from your garden and make it today. Armenian cucumbers, known in Morocco as feqqous or feggous, are quite good all on their own—no seasoning needed. But when you taste "bendy" Armenian cucumbers in this Moroccan feggous salad, you'll love them even more. We even have a version of the salad that's mixed with orange juice and.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's armenian cucumber feta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!